- informal term for ammunition.More example sentences
- We did not use just any old bullets for this project: the ammo was especially made by a friend who happens to be a munitions expert.
- The extra ammo stored in the pockets would weigh him down and it would only hamper his fighting abilities.
- He knew there was no way he could take down the remaining members of this small army with the ammo he had on hand.
More definitions of ammoDefinition of ammo in:
- The British & World English dictionary