Combined or treated with ammonia.
More example sentences
- Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.
- Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.
- Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.
- More example sentences
- Effect of ammoniation on the composition, retention and conservation of sugar cane bagasse and tops.
- Because wheat straw is expensive relative to its feeding value, ammoniation of straw is usually not economical.
- If you're short of forage and wheat straw is available, give ammoniation a try.
Definition of ammoniated in:
- The British & World English dictionary