Definition of amusing in English:
Causing laughter or providing entertainment: such a likable, amusing man!
More example sentences
- Are you here because you want to be wowed by my amazing writing skills and entertained by my amusing descriptions of the quirks of the world?
- Sorry about the lack of light hearted and amusing posts recently.
- It wasn't much of a movie, but had a slightly novel concept and some amusing things to look at.
- Example sentences
- Last time I experienced blizzards and snow drifts like that was in 1962 when, amusingly enough, I was living in Lincolnshire.
- Los Angeles has a long, distinguished tradition of amusingly named Agricultural Commissioners.
- I was expecting nuns to be bussed in, purely so they could faint amusingly, or cover the eyes of small children who definitely shouldn't have been there.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan