noun[treated as singular or plural]
- 1The systematic computational analysis of data or statistics: content analytics is relevant in many industriesMore example sentences
- Extracting this data for use across the enterprise requires the use of business analytics.
- In one fell swoop, Web analytics can help you figure out all the important information about people who visit your site.
- She noted: "We as a company work very hard to systematize the process around rigorous analytics."
- 1.1Information resulting from the systematic analysis of data or statistics: these analytics can help you decide if it’s time to deliver content in different waysMore example sentences
- I will start emailing out some reports more often as I get better at breaking down the analytics into a better form for clients.
- It's not that the analytics aren't important.
- That way they can see the analytics for their post, see how much traffic it received, maybe since day one.
More definitions of analyticsDefinition of analytics in:
- The British & World English dictionary