Definition of anarch in English:
- Conversely, any anarchs who want to include something on this page mail me and I will post it.
- When they choose to get involved, though, it is almost always on the side of the anarchs instead of the princes.
- The following information is not common knowledge among anarchs nor is it meant to represent what really happened.
adjectiveBack to top
- If this vampire is anarch, her or she gains an additional blood.
- Okay, now that Julius is Anarch, what use is he?
- Actually, there are far, far more filthy anarchy-ist ideologues than there are anarch pragmatists.
Mid 17th century: from Greek anarkhos 'without a chief' (see anarchy).
Definition of anarch in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.