- 1Of or relating to bodily structure: anatomical abnormalitiesMore example sentences
- To understand the supportive anatomical structures of the pelvis it is necessary to see the ligaments, as well.
- This means loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological or anatomical structure or function.
- These stages involve a number of anatomical structures and muscle groups.
- 1.1Of or relating to anatomy: anatomical lecturesMore example sentences
- Lawlor's equine subjects are informed by the mythical rather than the figurative or strictly anatomical study.
- During this period, Da Vinci also produced his first anatomical studies.
- Once a year in the early days, the body of an executed criminal would be handed over to the college for anatomical study.
- More example sentences
- With anatomically modern humans there is an explosion in the sophistication of tools, including fish hooks, specialised cutters, spears, bows and arrows, lamps.
- Chris explains that building a mechanical skeleton with anatomically accurate movements is one thing, fitting it inside a latex exoskeleton is quite another.
- Women will be assigned an anatomically shaped funnel before using a urinal and ‘concierge’ attendants will protect their privacy.
More definitions of anatomicalDefinition of anatomical in:
- The British & World English dictionary