nounchiefly North American
- A spicy pork sausage seasoned with garlic, used especially in Cajun cooking.More example sentences
- The buffet is packed with stuff like sirloin, pork, shrimp, calamari, chicken, andouille and smoked sausage, as well as hamburger and hot dogs.
- You've got crusty Italian bread slices topped with pepper jelly and andouille sausage in the middle.
- To serve, spoon some gumbo into a soup bowl and top with some andouille sausage, rice, and scallions.
early 17th century: French.
More definitions of andouilleDefinition of andouille in:
- The British & World English dictionary