Definition of angel's trumpet in English:
A South American shrub or small tree of the nightshade family, with distinctive trumpet-shaped flowers, cultivated as an ornamental and in some regions consumed for its narcotic properties.
- Genus Brugmansia, family Solanaceae
- Geraldine Nelson had trouble keeping her potted angel's trumpet from blowing over in the New Jersey winds.
- In addition, would you recommend an angel's trumpet for this area, and if so, what would be the feeding schedule?
- The plants are an eclectic mix too: Italian cypress, kangaroo paws from Australia, timber bamboo from Asia, tropical bananas, and angel's trumpet mingle with existing English walnut trees.
Definition of angel's trumpet in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan