Theological dogma or speculation concerning angels: Gnostic angelology influenced Pseudo-Dionysius
More example sentences
- His discussions of the doctrine of Scripture and angelology in Theology of the Community of God were also ground-breaking as far as Evangelical thinking was concerned.
- The ‘seven spirits’ might be the seven archangels of Jewish angelology or else the sevenfold spirit of God.
- Meanwhile, on the subject of superstition, I'm working on a novella which involves a lady from Sheffield having visions of angels, so I've been trawling about on the net for current angelology and my goodness, it's a rum go.
mid 19th century.
- More example sentences
- That's why some angelologists suggest we ask God that if it is His will, He let us know our angel's name.
- Lyn Hunter of Angel's Touch Natural Healing Therapies, is an angelologist who also provides angel readings.
- According to angelologists there are literally trillions of angels.
Definition of angelology in:
- The British & World English dictionary