Definition of angelology in English:
Theological dogma or speculation concerning angels: Gnostic angelology influenced Pseudo-Dionysius
More example sentences
- His discussions of the doctrine of Scripture and angelology in Theology of the Community of God were also ground-breaking as far as Evangelical thinking was concerned.
- The ‘seven spirits’ might be the seven archangels of Jewish angelology or else the sevenfold spirit of God.
- Meanwhile, on the subject of superstition, I'm working on a novella which involves a lady from Sheffield having visions of angels, so I've been trawling about on the net for current angelology and my goodness, it's a rum go.
mid 19th century.
- Example sentences
- That's why some angelologists suggest we ask God that if it is His will, He let us know our angel's name.
- Lyn Hunter of Angel's Touch Natural Healing Therapies, is an angelologist who also provides angel readings.
- According to angelologists there are literally trillions of angels.
Definition of angelology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan