- An X-ray photograph of blood or lymph vessels, made by angiography.More example sentences
- Dye is injected through the catheter, and the X-ray machine takes angiograms of your heart and blood vessels.
- A series of exams, including blood tests and angiograms, revealed that all of the subjects had a severe dysfunction of the left side of the heart.
- More noteworthy is that the superior mesenteric angiograms showed shunting of blood from the arterioles to the venous channels, bypassing the capillaries.
More definitions of angiogramDefinition of angiogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary