- A preliminary version of a movie, produced by shooting successive sections of a storyboard and adding a soundtrack.More example sentences
- These give you a chance, using multi-angle presentation, to see the storyboards, animatics (rough computer animations), the completed scene, or all three at the same time.
- The disc has a nice section that compares animatics from the film to the actual scenes.
- Sometimes animated storyboards called animatics are produced.
More definitions of animaticDefinition of animatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary