Definition of annoying in English:
Causing irritation or annoyance: annoying habits unsolicited calls are annoying
More example sentences
- There's about three of them, and they have this annoying habit of telling jokes most of the day.
- Not turning up at events that I've been invited to and therefore annoying people is quite enjoyable.
- Today Liam was the most annoying person I have ever met in my life.
- Example sentences
- Things tend to annoy me out of all proportion to their annoyingness.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- Due to the sheer annoyingness of printing these things, the comic is only available very rarely, and in print runs of only 16 at a time.
Words that rhyme with annoyingfollowing • borrowing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.