adjectiveMedicine & Anatomy
- Of or relating to the anus and genitals.More example sentences
- It now seems that the clinical spectrum of disease can include atypical rashes, fissuring, excoriation and discomfort of the anogenital area, cervical lesions, urinary symptoms, and extragenital lesions.
- Adults also may develop atopic dermatitis of the hands, upper eyelids, and anogenital region.
- When performing the anogenital examination, it is important to be familiar with prepubertal anatomy and normal variants.
More definitions of anogenitalDefinition of anogenital in:
- The British & World English dictionary