- Last but two in a series; third last: the antepenultimate item on the agenda the antepenultimate syllableMore example sentences
- West African speakers tend to have antepenultimate word stress.
- This, as the copy editor Steve Pickering liked to say, is the antepenultimate paragraph.
- Moreover, in the antepenultimate chapter of the novel, when the narrator reflects on his project, he intimates that he has been writing a novel all along.
More definitions of antepenultimateDefinition of antepenultimate in:
- The British & World English dictionary