- Relating to or directed toward both front and back: an anteroposterior axisMore example sentences
- Because the elbow has to be supinated to take the anteroposterior view, many children report relief of symptoms after the radiograph is taken.
- The same radiologist measured the anteroposterior diameter of the patellar tendon next to the inferior patellar pole on the axial sequence.
- The traditional sequence includes anteroposterior and lateral views of the lumbar spine, primarily to detect tumors or spinal misalignments such as scoliosis.
More definitions of anteroposteriorDefinition of anteroposterior in:
- The British & World English dictionary