verb[with object] (usually as adjective anthologized)
- Include (an author or work) in an anthology: the most anthologized of today’s poetsMore example sentences
- Thus it is surprising that while her works are widely anthologized and taught in African American and women's studies courses, critical attention to her more than fifty years of writing has been less substantial than one might expect.
- Her work is widely anthologised and has been translated into French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
- His works have been read in a variety of college and university literature courses, and have been anthologized in collections by Random House and Dover.
More definitions of anthologizeDefinition of anthologize in:
- The British & World English dictionary