Definition of anthurium in English:
noun (plural anthuriums)
A tropical American plant often grown elsewhere for its ornamental foliage or brightly colored flowering spathes.
- Genus Anthurium, family Araceae
- Similarly, other potted flowering plants, including anthuriums and bromeliads, are becoming important.
- The demand for flowering plants like orchids and anthuriums is higher during summer.
- There will also be special sections for anthuriums and orchids.
Definition of anthurium in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia