Definition of anthurium in English:
noun (plural anthuriums)
A tropical American plant often grown elsewhere for its ornamental foliage or brightly colored flowering spathes.
- Genus Anthurium, family Araceae
- Similarly, other potted flowering plants, including anthuriums and bromeliads, are becoming important.
- The demand for flowering plants like orchids and anthuriums is higher during summer.
- There will also be special sections for anthuriums and orchids.
Definition of anthurium in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.