- Opposed to capitalism.More example sentences
- The lions at the base of Nelson's Column sported the latest anti-capitalist graffiti.
- The last period has seem massive movements of young people develop in the form of the anti-capitalist movement.
- Such a movement will need to take an anti-capitalist direction.
nounBack to top
- A person who is opposed to capitalism.More example sentences
- Tony Blair urged fellow EU leaders yesterday not to yield in future confrontations with anti-capitalists who disrupted their Gothenburg summit.
- Indeed, she has pinned a large portrait of the anti-capitalist on her living room wall.
- In fact, the younger Packer seems to have been neither a dedicated anticapitalist nor an uncritical advocate of the welfare state.
More definitions of anticapitalistDefinition of anticapitalist in:
- The British & World English dictionary