- (Of an impulse) traveling in the opposite direction to that normal in a nerve fiber. The opposite of orthodromic.More example sentences
- Electrophysiologic recordings demonstrated that activation of sensory nerve fibers, either by antidromic stimulation or capsaicin, depolarized these neurons.
- Broad complex tachycardias may also occur in the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, either as an antidromic atrioventricular re-entrant tachycardia or in association with atrial flutter or fibrillation.
- Vascular response to antidromic ES of the sciatic nerve.
More definitions of antidromicDefinition of antidromic in:
- The British & World English dictionary