- Against the establishment or established authority.More example sentences
- It's one between establishment and anti-establishment factions.
- But I am surprised, I must admit, that a lot of anti-establishment types seemingly want to join the establishment.
- Just at the point when it can start to claim establishment credentials, it faces an anti-establishment mood among the electorate.
More definitions of antiestablishmentDefinition of antiestablishment in:
- The British & World English dictionary