- another term for epitope.More example sentences
- One of the most clinically important classes of sphingolipids are those that confer antigenic determinants on the surfaces of cells, particularly the erythrocytes.
- The epitopes or antigenic determinants on the cell's surface are collectively referred to as cluster designations or CD binding sites.
- Polyclonal antibodies raised against recombinant SC24 cross-reacted with the seed coat peroxidase enzyme, suggesting that these two proteins may share an antigenic determinant.
More definitions of antigenic determinantDefinition of antigenic determinant in:
- The British & World English dictionary