- A mineral of the serpentine group, occurring typically as thin green plates.More example sentences
- As seen in the granite, subhedral to anhedral grains of fayalite are fractured and show varying stages of alteration to hematite, antigorite, calcite, and magnetite.
- Dumps and outcrops in the vicinity have produced hand specimens of antigorite, chrysotile, and impressive crystals of grass-green talc with snow-white dolomite.
- The crystal structure of antigorite could not be solved, because of very fine crystal size and many defects.
More definitions of antigoriteDefinition of antigorite in:
- The British & World English dictionary