- (Of brakes) designed so as to prevent the wheels from locking and the vehicle from skidding if applied suddenly.More example sentences
- Options are side head curtain airbags and front side airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, and an AM / FM radio with in-dash 6-disc CD changer.
- In the UK, the Volkswagen Group has been hit by three separate recalls covering windscreen wipers and anti-lock brake systems.
- With nine airbags as standard, anti-lock brakes and a battalion of advanced electronic stability, braking and traction controls, Lexus is hoping the RX will score a five-star Euro NCAP crash test result.
More definitions of antilockDefinition of antilock in:
- The British & World English dictionary