- (Of weapons, especially bombs) designed to kill or injure people rather than to damage buildings or equipment.More example sentences
- To reduce or eliminate the use of certain weapons that are indiscriminate in character, such as anti-personnel landmines.
- Smoke and CS grenades can be used to flush out men in cellars and sewers, while white phosphorous grenades can be used to create smoke or as an anti-personnel weapon.
- The rather more rare anti-personnel rockets will spew out fragments up to 30 feet or more.
More definitions of antipersonnelDefinition of antipersonnel in:
- The British & World English dictionary