Definition of antiracism in English:
The policy or practice of opposing racism and promoting racial tolerance.
- This would be the blueprint for all schooling: I'd promote anti-racism and religious tolerance so pupils knew what it was.
- They are not concerned with working-class solidarity, anti-racism, human rights and democratic politics.
- He's somebody who strongly promotes anti-racism and equality.
antiracist noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- Joining the refugees were hundreds of trade unionists, anti-racists and socialists.
- Anti-war activists, trade unionists, socialists, Muslims, anti-racists, environmentalists and civil liberties activists are already registering for the Convention.
- It has brought together anti-racist activists, the Muslim Council of Britain and socialists with youth clubs and musicians.
Definition of antiracism in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan