Definition of antiterrorism in English:
The prevention or abatement of terrorism: a meeting of experts on antiterrorism [as modifier]: antiterrorism measures
More example sentences
- Such a move would solve any concern over detracting from the peacekeeping or antiterrorism effort.
- And they must work to strengthen the capacity of states to meet the binding antiterrorism obligations imposed on them by the Security Council.
- These initiatives can begin to elicit a context for antiterrorism rather than more terrorism.
antiterrorist noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- Of much importance is cooperation in the military sphere with other countries, specifically joint personnel training for the antiterrorist and counter-terrorist fight.
- This article provides an overview of the growth of antiterrorist policing in New York City post 9/11 from these three paradigms.
- In accordance with the developed program, the main efforts of antiterrorist activities of government bodies should be focused.
Definition of antiterrorism in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia