- The prevention or abatement of terrorism: a meeting of experts on antiterrorism [as modifier]: antiterrorism measuresMore example sentences
- Such a move would solve any concern over detracting from the peacekeeping or antiterrorism effort.
- And they must work to strengthen the capacity of states to meet the binding antiterrorism obligations imposed on them by the Security Council.
- These initiatives can begin to elicit a context for antiterrorism rather than more terrorism.
- More example sentences
- Of much importance is cooperation in the military sphere with other countries, specifically joint personnel training for the antiterrorist and counter-terrorist fight.
- This article provides an overview of the growth of antiterrorist policing in New York City post 9/11 from these three paradigms.
- In accordance with the developed program, the main efforts of antiterrorist activities of government bodies should be focused.
More definitions of antiterrorismDefinition of antiterrorism in:
- The British & World English dictionary