- Having no electrical polarity.More example sentences
- As is well known, the surface tension between water and an apolar medium of low dielectric constant increases with increasing salt concentration.
- These binding surfaces are generally larger and more apolar than those of three-state binding complexes such as that involving antibody-antigen complexes.
- In general, the pore-lining residues are hydrophobic, which would create an apolar seal and prevent the passage of ions.
More definitions of apolarDefinition of apolar in:
- The British & World English dictionary