- Apollinarian adjective& .noun
- Example sentences
- Whatever the end, the Apollinarians served their Emperors for almost half a millennium, epitomizing the loyalty, bravery and military proficiency of the Roman Legionnaire.
- Later, the Apollinarians denied that he had a human spirit.
- At times Augustine sounds Apollinarian as he speaks of Christ as the Person of the Logos, but at others, like the Antiochenes, he sharply distinguishes two natures.
Words that rhyme with Apollinarisheiress
Definition of Apollinaris in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.