- Of course, if the aspect ratio of any metal plug is too large to be properly formed, an appendant metal ring is used to reduce the aspect ration of the metal plug.
- When undertaking something like this, without the benefits of companionship and its appendant pleasures - bragging, ribbing and storytelling - it can be difficult to isolate individual holes, key moments, incredible shots.
- Hence I conclude claims 1 and all claims appendant thereto are valid.
- FIG. 2 is an attempt to show the appendant's position on the wingtip as viewed from the front.
- The following appendants are not manufactured by our factories.
- Gradually, the figurines were no longer the appendants of fireworks, but developed into a kind of independent handicraft.
Late Middle English (in legal contexts): from Old French apendant, from apendre 'depend on, belong to', from Latin appendere (see append).
Words that rhyme with appendantascendant, attendant, codependent, defendant, descendant, descendent, intendant, interdependent, pendant, pendent, splendent, superintendent, transcendent
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of appendant in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.