- Perfect order or neatness: everything was in apple-pie orderMore example sentences
- She had her semantics in apple-pie order, and emerged if not unsoiled, then at least unbloodied.
- And each evening, just before retiring, he is likewise compelled ‘to arrange his materials for work’ the next morning ‘in apple-pie order upon a commodious table’ across from his bed.
- Whether or not you use an accountant or bookkeeper to help you with your accounts and tax, you must keep all your business records in apple-pie order.
More definitions of apple-pie orderDefinition of apple-pie order in:
- The British & World English dictionary