Definition of arabis in English:
A low-growing herbaceous plant that typically bears white or pink flowers and is frequently grown in rock gardens. Also called rock cress.
- Genus Arabis, family Brassicaceae
- Clip back aubretias, arabis and perennial candytufts when they have finished flowering.
- Items stolen have included potentilla bushes, arabis and fuchsias.
- Both are but a few inches high, and are pretty planted in spreading patches about the drifts of snowy Arabis in bloom at the same time.
Definition of arabis in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.