- A council spokeswoman later confirmed that the authority had now put out tenders for landscape design architects, building architects and quantity surveyors.
- Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity.
- I actually emailed the architects who designed the building, just before I found this site.
- The chief architect of this project is the President, with whom Dr. Nair has associated.
- He's one of the chief architects of the drug plan for seniors that people talked so much about in the closing days of last year.
- I am not only a follower, but I could say that I am the architect of this idea with concrete mechanisms and stages for its achievement.
verb[with object] (usually be architected) Computing
- As the Web matures and we get better at architecting, designing and building it, our clients and stakeholders will begin to have a better understanding of what goes into a successful Web project.
- Televaulting is a new backup paradigm architected specifically for geographically dispersed environments.
- Fibre Channel was designed and architected to communicate directly at extremely high speeds.
Mid 16th century: from French architecte, from Italian architetto, via Latin from Greek arkhitektōn, from arkhi- 'chief' + tektōn 'builder'.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.