Relating to Aristotle or his philosophy.
- The desire for knowledge, which Aristotle thought to be part of every man's nature and which was the dominant aspect of his own personality, informs and unifies the tripartite structure of Aristotelian philosophy.
- Alexander's exegetical activity extended to include short discussions on specific points of interpretation within Aristotelian philosophy.
- After the Scholastic period the term ‘intentionality’ fell into a certain disrepute, as did many terms arising from Aristotelian philosophy.
A student of Aristotle or an adherent of his philosophy.
- The importance of combination for Aristotelians lay in the philosophical challenge it posed.
- Pleasure seekers and Aristotelians alike will find comfort in the research findings that there are actually many tangible advantages of happiness.
- But in terms of ideas, an important place must be given to Aquinas and his fellow Christian Aristotelians.
Words that rhyme with Aristoteliananthelion, Aurelian, carnelian, chameleon, Karelian, Mendelian, Mephistophelian, Pelion, Sahelian
Definition of Aristotelian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.