- The determination of countries across the Middle East and Asia to develop nuclear arsenals and other weapons of mass destruction is laid bare by a secret British intelligence document.
- He pointed out that Russia doesn't really need to join NATO because it possesses an arsenal of nuclear weapons.
- So here's the question: if both countries do end up with serious arsenals of nuclear weapons, will conservatives conclude that there are worse things than bilateral talks after all?
- The earliest military museums were arsenals, but since many of these have since become famous military museums it is expedient to regard them as the forerunners of the genre.
- We did it with our industrial base using four depots, two arsenals and an ammo plant-a critical capability for our nation, showing that surge production really is a straight line to saving the lives of our warfighters.
- For industrial operations such as depots and arsenals, the Army will need to make greater use of partnerships with private companies to achieve the right mix of Government and commercial resources and capabilities.
- The system works very well and what it all boils down to are frenzied matches with arsenals of moves available to those who take the time to learn the intricacies of the palate.
- That is the entirety of your available arsenal.
- But the arsenal of restrictive tools available to states to retain capital inside their borders has also been weakened by globalization.
Early 16th century (denoting a dock for the construction and repair of ships): from French, or from obsolete Italian arzanale, based on Arabic dār-aṣ-ṣinā῾a, from dār 'house' + al- '(of) the' + sinā῾a 'art, industry' (from ṣana῾a 'make, fabricate').
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.