- A salt or ester of arsenic acid.More example sentences
- Problems arise when chemical reactions change the arsenates into arsenites, which don't bind tightly to other minerals and can therefore enter the underground water supply.
- Volume 4 of the Handbook of Mineralogy is, like its predecessors, an invaluable reference work, this time on essentially all the arsenates, phosphates, vanadates, and uranates known through 1999.
- Their oxidation products include an array of arsenates, selenates, and selenites.
More definitions of arsenateDefinition of arsenate in:
- The British & World English dictionary