- A silvery-gray mineral consisting of an arsenide and sulfide of iron.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula FeAsS
- Pseudomorphs of marcasite, chalcopyrite, pyrite, arsenopyrite, pyrargyrite, magnetite, and quartz after pyrrhotite have been reported.
- Iron and copper sulfides of this region are predominately pyrite, pyrrhotite, chalcopyrite, arsenopyrite, bornite, and marcasite.
- There were shops full of green and purple fluorite, ferberite and arsenopyrite, and spessartine and stibnite.
More definitions of arsenopyriteDefinition of arsenopyrite in:
- The British & World English dictionary