- Pain in a joint.More example sentences
- Arthritis is joint pain with inflammation, whereas arthralgia is joint pain without inflammation.
- Patients with classical dermatomyositis can also suffer from arthralgia (joint aches) or arthritis (tender, painful swollen joints).
- A 75-year-old man was admitted for fever, shivering, arthralgia, and chest pain that increased with deep breathing.
mid 19th century: from Greek arthron 'joint' + -algia.
More definitions of arthralgiaDefinition of arthralgia in:
- The British & World English dictionary