- The surgical reconstruction or replacement of a joint: the ever-increasing population of older adults will expand the demand for arthroplastyMore example sentences
- Arthroplasty can be performed with an approach that retains the posterior cruciate ligament.
- Hip and knee arthroplasty is increasingly important to improving the quality of life for older adults with arthritis.
- The average length of time for each total knee arthroplasty is 45 minutes from incision to application of dressings.
More definitions of arthroplastyDefinition of arthroplasty in:
- The British & World English dictionary