- chiefly British term for calla lily (see calla).More example sentences
- These plants belong to the arum lily family, as does the better-known tropical root crop taro.
- My pool is small and I already have an arum lily, Zantedeschia aethiopica ‘Crowborough’, in residence to provide large leaves and exotic flowers.
- Where space is at a premium Lysichiton camstchatcensis, the white arum lily, is smaller in habit and spectacular when planted near a pond or a stream.
More definitions of arum lilyDefinition of arum lily in:
- The British & World English dictionary