- Not characterized by earthquake activity.More example sentences
- Part of this complexity can be related to the presence of irregularities on the subducting plates, such as aseismic ridges and arc terranes.
- Much recent work in the south and west Pacific has focused on the nature of uplift along the region's island arcs: either aseismic (vertical creep) or coseismic.
- We want to understand the connections between aseismic deformation and earthquake occurrence.
More definitions of aseismicDefinition of aseismic in:
- The British & World English dictionary