Relating to Asia or its people, customs, or languages.
- I doubt whether Punjabi or the dozens of other Asian languages have this kind of importance.
- There is a shortage of European language interpreters but no lack of Asian language speakers.
- Similarly, my local library is full of books in Asian languages but no books in Gaelic.
A native of Asia or a person of Asian descent.
- Note that I am in no way disrespecting Asia, Asians or Asian products with this name.
- It's heartening that the finalists have included Asians, West Indians and Chinese.
- It was also responsible for a gradual introduction of Indians and other Asians into British society.
Words that rhyme with Asianablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Amerasian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, Dalmatian, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, geolocation, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, ideation, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, rotation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
Definition of Asian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.