Definition of asparagus fern in English:
A decorative indoor or greenhouse plant with feathery foliage, related to the edible asparagus.
- Genus Asparagus, family Liliaceae: several species, in particular A. plumosus
- The asparagus fern, Asparagus setaceus, is happy to spend its life in a semi-shaded part of the kitchen - just make sure the feathery foliage is misted occasionally, and don't let the compost dry out for long periods.
- The poster-calendar features 24 of the most harmful environmental weeds, including wandering jew, camphor laurel, orange jessamine, umbrella tree, asparagus fern and morning glory.
- There's two mini cyclamen, an asparagus fern, and some whose names I can't remember so I'll have to look them up.
Definition of asparagus fern in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.