- The crime of threatening a person together with the act of making physical contact with them.More example sentences
- According to this, he'd been arrested for assault and battery, vandalism, burglary and illegal racing.
- She had stabbed a woman to death and had also been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, and firearms possession.
- The indictment includes 10 counts of child rape and six counts of indecent assault and battery.
More definitions of assault and batteryDefinition of assault and battery in:
- The British & World English dictionary