- A rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.More example sentences
- The sniper carries his sniper rifle as well as an assault rifle or machine pistol for close-in fighting.
- The sub-machine gun and my assault rifle used the same ammo and both were able to use the silencer.
- He brought his katana up at his side as the marine fired his assault rifle in an uncharacteristic panic.
More definitions of assault rifleDefinition of assault rifle in:
- The British & World English dictionary