Relating to or suffering from asthma.
More example sentences
- Up to 80 per cent of asthmatic children have allergic rhinitis.
- Children with documented cat allergy or with asthmatic symptoms triggered by a cat should avoid cats.
- Students were diagnosed with asthma if both questionnaires confirmed the presence of asthmatic symptoms.
nounBack to top
- More example sentences
- 'You know, the future of this country lies in this railway's reconstruction,' says a local teacher, as the train pulls asthmatically into Lobito.
- He first swallowed, and then began to gasp asthmatically.
- The ramshackle trucks, coughing asthmatically, clambered on over China's battered, tortuous highways.
Definition of asthmatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary