- The branch of biology concerned with the study of life on earth and in space.More example sentences
- A lot of the chemists and geologists and biologists working in astrobiology are fixated on the details, because the history of life and the Earth is really just a catalogue of historical accidents.
- My work, in part, deals with astrobiology from an astronomer's viewpoint.
- As a PhD student studying astrobiology in Australia, I was pleased to see you identify the Moon as one of God's better ideas.
More definitions of astrobiologyDefinition of astrobiology in:
- The British & World English dictionary