- Without method or conscious decision: he opened the book at randomMore example sentences
unsystematically, arbitrarily, randomly, unmethodically, haphazardly
- Chrissy picked the blue map book up from the floor by her feet and opened it at random.
- The attack was unprovoked and it seems he was selected at random for assassination.
- Manu and Nadine meet up, and go on a road trip, picking up men, and killing at random.
More definitions of at randomDefinition of at random in:
- The British & World English dictionary