- The volume occupied by one gram-atom of an element under standard conditions.More example sentences
- To analyze the volume of a protein molecule, it is not sufficient to take a simple sum of the atomic volumes of its atoms.
- The amount of space remaining in each sphere is referred to as the atomic volume.
- In each period a number of physical properties other than atomic volume also fell and rose, such as valence and melting point.
More definitions of atomic volumeDefinition of atomic volume in:
- The British & World English dictionary