- 1A dog trained to attack on command and kept for this purpose.More example sentences
- They have not had electrodes attached to their genitals or been set on by attack dogs.
- The police then charged the picket line with attack dogs.
- A German shepherd attack dog also made the trip from Angola.
- 1.1A person who is very aggressive in defense or support of someone or something: he was accused of being an all-purpose attack dog for the partyMore example sentences
- Instead, both have looked like opportunistic attack dogs.
- Instead she has now been firmly assigned to the traditional role of the vice-presidential candidate: attack dog.
- I had no idea he was going to be a little attack dog.
More definitions of attack dogDefinition of attack dog in:
- The British & World English dictionary