- Using both sight and sound, typically in the form of slides or video and recorded speech or music: audiovisual presentationsMore example sentences
- He has devised workshops for young people that draw on a range of art forms including music, dance, audio-visual and information technology.
- The university's audio-visual department did not record it either, which is an interesting tale.
- The prime minister is slated to sit through an hour-long audio-visual presentation on infrastructure requirements in the state.
More definitions of audiovisualDefinition of audiovisual in:
- The British & World English dictionary